- Eggplant 250g
- Small amount of dry spiced tofu
- Small amount of green capsicum
- Broad bean paste
1. Wash and cut eggplant into bite (1 inch) pieces.
2. Cut dry spiced tofu into thin shreds.
3. Wash and cut green capsicum into thin shreds.
4. Cut ginger into fine slices.
5. Heat wok over high heat. Add 2 tsp. oil, when smoke rises,
add eggplants, stir-fry for a couple of minutes. Remove from
wok and drain the oil.
6. Heat wok with a little oil, add ginger, dry spiced tofu,
broad bean paste, stir-fry and blend well until fragrant.
Add a little water, thick soy sauce, salt, sugar and vinegar.
Return eggplant to wok, toss and mix well, return the pumpkin
and mushroom to the wok. Add cornstarch solution, dish up.
Add green capsicum shreds on the top.